|Stage I - Sale of Information brochure.
- Information brochure along with specimen application form will be available at all the ARCs mentioned in Annexure-III for the aspiring candidates.
- All the information printed in the brochure and specimen application form will also be available on the website
bfa13.doa.org.in for browsing, downloading and printing.
- Price of the information brochure is 200/- in cash for all the candidates.
- Fees for Online submission of application form is 1500/- ( 2500/- for OMS candidates) for open category candidates from Maharashtra State and Outside Maharashtra State (OMS) AND 1000/- for reserved category candidates belonging to Maharashtra State only (i.e. Candidates having relevant backward class Caste Certificate issued by Maharashtra State authorities) in the form of D.D.(Demand Draft)/Pay Order of any Nationalized/Scheduled/ Private sector commercial bank drawn in favor of ' Director, Directorate of Art, Dr. D. N. Road, Fort, Mumbai payable at Mumbai. No other mode of payment shall be permitted. This fee is non-refundable and non-transferable under any circumstances.
Mention FA ID No. & Mobile No. on the Back side of the Demand Draft.
|Stage II - Online Submission of Application Form:
- The Candidate should read the brochure carefully.
- Specimen Application Form is given in Annexure IX for reference only.
- Aspiring candidate is required to submit their application form online through the website
bfa14.doa.org.in/bfa14 within the scheduled time.
- Candidates will be able to fill in the Online Application form through any computer connected to Internet either from home/cyber cafe or at any of the ARCs.
- Candidates are required to pay 50/- in cash separately as facilitation charges at the facilitation center if the facilities are used.
- Candidates are required to enter his/her details as per the sample Application Form.
- The online software application hosted on the web site will validate the information filled in by
the candidate and assign his/her unique Application ID. Using this Application ID, candidate will
be able to login to the online admission system to update his/her status, check status of processing
of his/her application form, allotment of CET center, check position in the merit list, allotment
seat, submission of option form etc.
- The candidate can take the printout of his/her application form for further reference. It will display
the list of the documents required by the candidate to substantiate the claims made on the application form. The candidate must note the Application ID on the sample application form which will be required at the time of confirmation at the ARC and for any future reference to the information filled in by the candidate on the web site.
- The candidate can update the data himself/herself before confirmation of the application form at
ARC through his/her login. Once the application is confirmed at ARC, the information cannot be change/edited.
- The candidate has to verify the correctness of the information filled on case of any correction, the
candidate can do it Online before confirmation.
- The candidate should write his/her Application ID, Name and Address on the reverse side of the
DD/PO before confirmation.
|Stage III -Confirmation of Submission of Application Form
This stage is MANDATORY for all candidates appearing for the MH-AAC-CET 2014. Failure to confirm the online submitted application form at ARC/DOA office shall automatically make the candidate NOT ELIGIBLE for appearing for the CET 2014.
All the candidates who have registered the Application form online should report to any
convenient ARC along with DD/PO and two latest passport size photographs and original &
attested copies of the required documents.
The ARC officer shall verify the information of the candidate through his/her Application ID and collect the required documents.
The ARC officer shall confirm candidate’s application through web, attest his/her photographs
and issue him/her the Acknowledge-cum-Receipt letter and Hall Ticket which will have the
particulars of the candidate’s profile, CET venue, Roll Number, important instructions, details of
the application fee submitted in the form of DD/Pay Order.
Online Applications will be considered valid for further processing only after the confirmation of
the submission of Application form at the ARC.
Outside Maharashtra State :
- The OMS candidates should take the print out of online submitted application form and send the Application form for confirmation only to the Directorate of Art, Maharashtra State, Sir J. J. School of Art Campus, Dr. D. N. Road, Fort, Mumbai 400 001 along with Application fees in the form of DD/PO & attested copies of certificates by post/courier/hand with due attestation of their photograph by the Gazettes Officer on the Application form, so as to reach on or before scheduled date.
- Note : office not responsible if postage Delay for confirmation of application form by the candidate.
- Write “APPLICATION FOR MH-AAC-CET 2013” and Application ID on the
envelope. The application should reach this Directorate within scheduled time i.e on or
before scheduled date. The detail address of the Directorate is given on the front cover
page of the information brochure. Application received after the last date shall be summarily rejected and no correspondence shall be done with the candidate.
- These applications shall be confirmed at the Directorate of Art, Mumbai and the candidate can get the status of their online application confirmation on website as well as through his/her login.
- The Candidate should take the printout of the Hall Ticket through candidate login (Candidate Copy/ Invigilator Copy) and get the photographs on both of the cards attested by Gazette Officer before coming for the MH-AAC-CET 2013.
- Online Applications will be considered valid for further processing only after the confirmation of the submission of Application form at the DOA office.
LATE SUBMISSION & CONFIRMATION OF THE APLLICATION FORM:
Those candidates who may fail to procure information brochure and/or fail to submit the On-line Application Form and/or fail to Confirm the On-line Application Form at the Designated ARCs will be permitted procure/submit and confirm the On-line Application form at the following address after payment of additional late fee of 1500/- in cash
. Such candidates have to submit and confirm the Application form in IN-PERSON
on or before schedule date only at the office of the Directorate of Art, Maharashtra State, Sir J. J. School of Art Campus, Dr. D. N. Road, Fort, Mumbai - 400001.
|Stage IV -: Appearing for the MH-AAC-CET 2013
- Candidates will appear for MH-AAC-CET 2013 written examination at the designated venue as mentioned in the Hall Ticket on schedule date.
- Candidates are required to bring the both copies of Hall Ticket (Candidate Copy / Invigilator Copy) at the Examination center.
- The invigilator shall sign on both the copies of Hall Tickets and keep Invigilators copy with him & return the candidate's copy to the candidate which will be required to be produced by the candidate at the institute where the candidate will get admission.
- In case of loss of Hall Tickets, it shall be obligatory on the part of Candidate to procure duplicate Hall Ticket by paying fee of 200/- from the office of the concerned sub center in charge not later than 1 hour before the commencement of examination, on production of Receipt-cum-Identity cart/Sufficient evidence to prove that he / she is genuine / bonafide examinee.
|Stage V- Display of MH-AAC-CET 2013 Result
- Result of MH-AAC-CET 2013 will be displayed on bfa13.doa.org.in & ARCs as per the schedule.Verification of Marks Obtained in MH-AAC-CET 2013
- If the candidate desires to get his/her result verified, an application in prescribed perform (Annexure VIII), along with self addressed stamped envelope (9"X 4.5") should be submitted in person to the Competent Authority, within 4 days of declaration of the result of MH-AAC-CET 2013, along with Demand Draft/ Pay Order of 2000/- ( Two Thousand Only) drawn on any scheduled commercial bank in favor of "Director, Directorate of Art, Maharashtra State, Mumbai 400 001, payable at Mumbai. The candidate shall get certified copy of verified result from Competent Authority. Representations received after the specified period will not be entertained. The change if any shall be communicated to the candidate. The decision of the Competent Authority in this matter shall be final and binding.
|Stage VI - Submission of option form for CAP Round 1
- After the declaration of MH-AAC-CET 2013 result student should fill the on-line option form and should get the same confirmed at any ARC. Candidates should bring all the necessary certificates and the required documents while confirming the option form at the ARC. On basis of these options, candidates will be allotted seat for admission in first CAP round.
|Stage VII - CAP Round 1 Provisional Allotment and Reporting to the allotted institute.
- The CAP Round 1 Provisional allotment shall be displayed on Internet and no separate communication/allotment letter shall be issued to the candidate. The candidate has to report to the allotted institutes as per given schedule.
|Stage VIII - Submission of option form for CAP Round 2.
- After the first round of admission is over, student eligible for CAP Round 2 should submit the on-line option form and should get the same confirmed at any ARC. On basis of these options, candidates will be allotted seat for admission in CAP round 2.
|Stage IX - CAP Round 2 Provisional Allotment and Reporting to the allotted institute.
- The CAP Round 2 Provisional allotment shall be displayed on Internet and no separate communication/allotment letter shall be issued to the candidate. The candidate has to report to the allotted institutes as per given schedule.
|Stage X - Round 3 Admissions for Vacant Seats by counseling.
- The admission will be done as per inter-se-merit as per schedule.
Procedure for procuring, filling up of the Application form for MH-AAC-CET 2013
PIO, Foreign National and Foreign students (Except citizens of Pakistan and Bangladesh)/candidate to pay the processing fee of
25000/-(Rs. Twenty-five thousand only), The candidates belonging to the Category of Children of Indian workers in Gulf Countries/Candidates of SAARC countries (Except citizens of Pakistan and Bangladesh) have to pay the processing fee of
15000/-(Rs. Fifteen thousand only) and The candidates belonging to the Category J & K candidates same as Outside Maharashtra State type of candidates Application Processing Fee for J & K Migrant candidate is
2500/- at the time of application by DD drawn in favor of Director, Directorate of Art, Mumbai, payable at Mumbai.
& attested copies of certificates by post/courier/hand with due attestation of their photograph by the Gazettes Officer on the Application form, so as to reach on or before scheduled date. The candidate should collect the application Form from the Office of Director of Art or get is downloaded from internet. The application received in time shall be scrutinized and the eligible candidates shall be allowed to appear for the Special Common Entrance Test (S-CET 13). The result shall be displayed and the admission against the seats for J & K Migrant, PIO, Foreign
National and Foreign Students shall be filled on the basis of the merit of S-CET 13.